Fang Jong disc brake 4-pot calipers are forged with A6066 aerospace aluminum alloys, which is high-durability, high-ductility, precisely machining by multi-axis CNC milling. The brake brackets are made of high-carbonated steels. Brake disc rotors are made of steel alloy and can stand for variety of friction materials and contain the perfect performance of high-compression-resistance, fast heat dissipation, and none-deforming.
˙ Suitable for Ø330X28mm Brake Disc Rotors
˙ Forged 2-piece Aluminum Alloy Body
˙ Forged Aluminum Alloy Pistons
˙ Air-tight Piston Seals
˙ Advanced Anti-corrosion, Nanometer-painted Finish
˙ With Anti-crush Pad Clips
(1) After enlarging the diameter of the brake disc, the torque and the tension arm increases, to improve the brakeage effectively and to shorten the braking distance.
(2) To having the enlarging diameter of the brake disc can also increase the surface for heat dissipation.
(3) Disc Surface Precision Machining - After EDP treatment, Double-cross cut and fine precision grinding to assure tightest tolerance on wear out, parallelism, thickness variation, to enhance the durability.
(4) After the precise machining, the run-out surface of the brake disc is within 0.04mm
(5) EDP Surface Coating - Thorough coating around all disc surface to prevent rusting and oxidation on rotor and hat. Available of the gold-colored hot galvanizing treatment, as option